Wednesday, February 5, 2014

They are not magically healed, no, I do not believe ambank in fairy tales, anorexia remain the evil



I am writing after a long period of absence, ambank as you may remember, I was admitted to Villa Garda, and after five months I finished my route just yesterday. it was difficult and painful, especially the first few times, but now I can say that I've made: I got to the end without giving up, fighting ambank every day, falling 100 times, but getting up 101. Now I'm here to write you that change is possible, if you really want and you are willing to trust ... I trusted because now I had nothing to lose, the past year has been tremendous. Anorexia I had destroyed. I could not do anything, nothing to enjoy. Going to Villa Garda was probably the best decision of my life. Because he saved my life. Because it made me realize how strong I am if I want to. Why change you can! Alone is impossible, in fact I was lucky because I found some great therapists ambank and a climate in general positive and welcoming. Compared to other hallucinatory experiences that I felt this was a five star hotel! No bé, it is a clinic, with its rules and everything, ambank but the method is valuable that apply, no drugs, drips or catheters, ambank the department is open so as soon as you reach a minimum threshold of BMI can get out safely. Do not make compromises with the disorder, from the first day you make mechanical power, assisted by nutritionists, and you agree to regain the weight down to a bmi of 19. As I said it was very difficult ambank the first few times, especially tolerate the feeling of fullness after a meal that was unbearable to me before ambank and indeed it ever was running with vomiting ... Here I have taught other coping strategies and phrases to overcome moments of crisis. Fill in a form of real-time monitoring to label the thoughts seem bullshit, but it is very useful and will continue to do it. The goal is to become "therapists themselves" because we are better than anyone else that we know the workings of our problem and then we can work to stop them. The restriction, vomiting, ambank underweight ... They are all ways of keeping ambank that powerful before you constrain the better. It is not a walk, but said even when everything seems to be going to pieces, "I I can do it" is crucial, because ambank if we say it often maybe a little 'we also believe, as we believed ambank all the lies of the disorder because we should not believe these things are true? That is to say that we are beautiful, brave, intelligent, with a lot of resources to offer if only we put aside the fear of trying ambank ... Try to do the opposite of what our head tells us, because we know where it takes us much anorexia / bulimia, we know this road well and we always have time to go back, the road instead of the shelter is hard to die, but it is also the only one that eventually leads to Life.
I decided to get my life back, to leave the past behind and give me a chance to figure out what I really want from life, which is definitely not a skinny body or a control obsessive about food.
They are not magically healed, no, I do not believe ambank in fairy tales, anorexia remain the evil serpent that tempts me with his apple, but I do not want to listen, I can now choose whether to go back or continue the way of shelter, I chose the second, and I'm proud!
Hello! ... How nice to reread! ... Thanks so much for whipping from my blog! ... I'm really pleased ambank to see this makeover of your space, and above all, it makes me so much pleasure to read this post ... that, among other things, confirms things I've always believed. For example, the fact that combat a DCA entirely by the sun is mostly utopian, and that there is the need, at least at certain times, a professional help ... As well as how important it is to receive a personalized treatment ambank that harmonizes with its own character and his own way of doing. As you know, I have been admitted to another clinic, and reading what you wrote in this post about "Villa Garda," I realize that this approach, as they are done I would not have been much functional .. . But what matters is that it was functional for you that you helped ambank to make your first real strides in the shelter ... because we are all different people, each of us has therefore need a different approach ... but ALL - no exceptions - we need at times to be helped by people who are professionally competent, and ALL - without exception - we have all the capacity, if true

No comments:

Post a Comment