Friday, February 7, 2014

- FACTS: experiment inventions uboc and traditions in my own way - FEAST: uboc I edit, with some va


This was a recipe that my mother often prepared, taken from a cookbook of the thousands that populate the shelves of his home ... I modified it, not much to my liking. It 'pretty effect coverage colored bands, though often confused. What's this? cheese? melon? (These are the last requests uboc for clarification)
For one thing, I soften the flesh of the potato lessandole "peel and all" for less than ten minutes, so that they remain firm, but which are cooked together with other favolizie Dell 'Orto. I put in this beautiful pan? potatoes Bio & Sisto; bean Bio & Sisto, zucchini Bio & Sisto, green peppers Bio & Sisto, carrots, red bell peppers (orange)
While the vegetables in the pan get tired (but I leave supercroccanti), carrot and zucchini cut into strips with a vegetable peeler, taking care to keep the vegetarian dish as I had expected, so I proceed slowly with careful fingers ... Seasoned, not with my finger. ;)
Boiled in part rice. And 'mid-August and I want a light meal and fresh. If you prepare in the winter, you can cleave the rice with the vegetables, but lost that beautiful white which makes it stand out even more the color palette uboc even so gardeners would be enough, but we are to dine with friends. It takes a dress for the party! uboc ;) Tasting and was added to salt, oil, pepper and chopped fresh basil join. A dressing, which enhances the flavors fresh.
L 'only part of "hardworking" is the upholstery of the pan. oiled EVO, overlapping alternate strips of blanched zucchini and carrot. If you are so long to be close, it is good ... otherwise, it goes underneath. not bad ... Indeed, closed, preserves the moisture of the rice and vegetables, to me a wee bit of crust like ...
A layer of mozzarella cheese (drained). Alternatively you can mix it with rice and vegetables and ritrovarsela scattered here and there. I love the layers surprise like this, so anyone who does not like or can not tolerate mozzarella, may discard effortlessly.
And in a ventilated oven 5/10 minutes at 180 , to mix flavors and make the turban resistant to tipping ... The original recipe calls for a baking oven in a water bath for 25/30 minutes ... My alternative method allowed the vegetables to release the perfume to cut ... I prefer it.
From my house to their house (which uboc friends to spend the day), took the time to rassettarsi. I have the time to despair for the scent, as I lovingly placed the pan, although infagottatissima in the back seat of the car with which I walk 45 km endless and fragrant ... When I tip, remains more or less compact (except for a couple of slices uboc of zucchini that have given package), but readily repositioned to the effect :) From here on out, I forgot to document what happened ... At the center, I placed a decorative pomodorone and when I cut and put in the pot, I thought I'd just brush it ... Lightweight, colorful and tasty! W summer!
- FACTS: experiment inventions uboc and traditions in my own way - FEAST: uboc I edit, with some variation on the theme, ideas and suggestions made here and there - MISDEEDS: I perform uboc acts goduriogastronomici ... those results that do not care about calories: D
.
2014 (14) July (14) 2013 (156) December (4) January (7) January (16) July (10) December (30) have a crush on the red 1,2,3 ... 1000 leaves (with pistachio cream, pa ... magna Greek salad is not the usual "roll" (chicken uboc breast, Forms ... A zebra ... PUA (h) Quenelles grains of green beans and mint with ricot .. . zucchini tart lime sorbet farcitestive eggplant zucchini carpaccio croissants and flasks baked zucchini flowers! easy - mind frisa with arugula and tomatoes underwater '... salad with oranges & alfalfa. potatoes summer (lemon and sage) buds eggplant (creamy fillings of phage ... turban vegetable uboc Torchietti grains of semolina Senatore Cappelli t ... chicken "in green and stripes" (strips of chest ... devoured by a passion fulminant. (butterflies, f ... I check a flower in the pot (maritati lemon and ... August zucchini flowers, I know you! 's epiphany ... takes away all the diseases. value if You ... semìgratèn mussels (mussels au gratin, but not too much ... cheers chicken breast in the 'garden! (chest while ... HEAR! HEAR! The best petrol is FREE! maritati zlm (ginger, lemon and mistomare) fast frisa 2. ( version with chives and chili ... fast frisa of barley uboc in 10 moves (with cherry tomatoes, ... February (32) March (41) March (15) March (1)
the angle of francesca
This blog is not a newspaper, as it is updated without any periodicity. P

No comments:

Post a Comment