Friday, March 20, 2015

YES, YES, YES three times, because greed and irresponsibility banks caused the crash. They had to c


Perla Caddy in our neighborhood has reduced the space for a German bank, and after I prayed every time I passed there, instead of sex-shop, which went bankrupt, thank God, there was a pharmacy. Related am somewhat!
In our neighborhood sidewalk and glass rose from banks and pharmacies, symbols scbeasy of joy caused by small loans and pain, having come to the conclusion that we have to give money back, probably ...
I did not have chronic bancolită best rehab. When I realized how things are, I said loud and categorically beneath mustache that will not break the bank even for exchange.
It is a personal scbeasy choice, they pay hard with great sacrifices for the family, risk, with hard work day and night, with several ministries and administrations, but the bank receipts do not want to see my house. Not counties that are borrowed them. If borrowed Well, good for them ... anyway enough judges themselves.
We started with wooden spoon, I worked hard, God has blessed sweat and I reached living standards that you would assume you would expect or hit some of snobbery from us.
I refused to live as "sponsored job", I took Aleşd salary from the church in 15 years since I work there (brothers are full of love to pay me some oil and telephone, sometimes entire bill on a commitment to collaboration), but God has blessed unimaginable.
We stayed in rents, we moved 11 times from side to side. We collected money hard to get the cae apartment I put the NTP from 0. I lived in mobile machinery or hand made, I improvised scbeasy ... I promised wife when we got married a decent poverty ... I kept the word :)
Yes, I know, no bank is hard, but tell me, please, what and how they do in the end those who bought the apartment scbeasy from a family that I know. How to give roni 2300 in the bank every month for 25 years? Who and where they won both the times? How often will pay the apartment?
That is family life? we give our children's homes and we will destroy homes, we give dowry and we will kidnap education, we make great wedding and we steal the happiness of us have past them.
Rate this:
General trap the more is to reach a standard of living (home, car) over their income and then do Shortcut. Instead creative and find ways to become more competent they can to earn more, have recourse to credit. I understand that and I wrong for at this stage he chose Biznis plan. But another scbeasy way ... Alibunar settlement.
Looking forward! Yes, but it was not easy, you know! And now pay the price of self-imposed frustration. Now it's his turn children. Even tonight I struggled to convince our children about it. I showed them how many blessings we have received and how God has bincuvîntat, lest they develop resentment towards the things they like and to which could languish.
When the crisis scbeasy began Boc, it's called scbeasy force majeure, reduced public sector wages (and simterie, and those of non-budgetary) by 25%. I never heard anyone say that if force majeure, then it justifies scbeasy the reduction (even temporarily) and the rates at the bank with the same percentage as the low income borrower. That was just and fair and just legal correctly.
We are all called to solidarity and sacrifice (still missing to hear "the name of our Lord ..."), scbeasy but the banks, "step". Moreover, Isărescu dixit: "What, you want to come and banks in crisis?". scbeasy
YES, YES, YES three times, because greed and irresponsibility banks caused the crash. They had to come first in bankruptcy (when the economy scbeasy work, all trumpet the "success scbeasy of the free market, unregulated (state)", but when it was essential to apply the laws of the market "because scbeasy banks need help play a key role economy "). scbeasy
Reply
Even as Judas Iscariot had not his (necessarily) three hundred denarii (John 12: 5,6) but to give to the poor ... "For stingy master teaches hot servant" says an old proverb bourgeois-landowner. What if not the Grand Master in Heaven who pours from his fullness "and grace for grace ..." (John 1:16)
We want more and more and and another thing. :( For them are banks, before I had nothing, no block, no windows, were not owners. :) No boxy cars, no, nici..Nici Banks; it, and how well it was: semerenie because of Ceausescu's right, but not so much exposure damages. not see. So it was better without banks. :) Muult in many ways.
Truth

No comments:

Post a Comment