Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Scandal in Hungary after Orban was accused of collaborating with services ...


A sliver brand new Apple! What's your must buy if you want a new MacBook
Europeans give money faster! You have to hurry if you want EU funds
County Teacher of hours talking to "lust" and "man ...
Hillary Clinton resumes after a month of absence
Alina Mungiu-Pipiddi about miners: I want to officially establish that Iliescu ...
Scandal in Hungary after Orban was accused of collaborating with services ...
The news of the death of Marcel Dragomir bbbank fell like a thunderbolt on Corina Chiriac
Talk absurd viral on the internet. What color is the dress in the picture?
7 Subject to bring good luck for your home
Arabs flared Olaroiu
SCIENCE
38 years after the earthquake of 1977
Eli Roman, 12:00
Realitatea.net
A couple of Ploiesti who worked in banking says he was fired after the bank representatives who have a loan in Swiss francs bbbank have repeatedly called to work and put them on wage garnishment, while not could pay rates because of rising currency, Mediafax.
Marius George, aged 27, contracted in 2007, a loan of 10,900 Swiss francs, to buy a car. At the time, the franc was around 2.1 lei and the monthly rate amounts to 450 lei.
"We took loans in 2007. Banks were frantic to make loans in Swiss francs, probably knew what would happen. In 2009, I had already increased rate of 450 lei to 650 lei, what mattered greatly My family budget, "said the man correspondent Tuesday.
He says he was fired in January after, unable to pay their rates since 2010, representatives of the bank began to call daily to his employer, claiming that he did not pay their debts.
"The rate had reached 900 lei. They put on wage garnishment began phones at work. Although I was striving to have good results at work, I was fired because I blew all the time at work. I was told it would be better to break, "said the man.
He claims that last year the bank sent a formal letter requested to provide support to be able to pay the debt. The man asked the bank to accept to pay about 9,100 francs, an amount that had outstanding without having to pay and related interest and penalties.
Young says he tried and official telephone and in writing negotiation in this respect, but the bank's representatives have refused, saying that he has to pay a total amount of 15,000 Swiss francs.
"I contacted the bank to do somehow refinanced lei. I told them to help me pay my debt, I do not want to grow old with this loan. I was told it is a contract and it's a risk I have taken it. That, though at the time they told me that the Swiss franc is the safest currency. I was told to do loan in lei, euro, they advised me to do franc loan. I have sold very well. Nothing was accidental. I did not have any support offered to pay me what I wanted though. I borrow from a friend, please pay 9,000 francs and escape, but they did not want. I thought they had to pay 15,000 francs, "the man said.
Young has argued that although in 2007 he took a loan of about 24,000 lei, now came to owe the bank 65,000 lei. He also argues that one can not engage in banking because it appears as a bad payer, although always tried to pay the debt, but was refused, being obliged to pay a large sum unfair.
"My chance is that I have nothing in my name, that I took it. Unfortunately, I can not go into banking, because it's the first thing to check. It's an injustice. I paid 15,000 francs, while I took 10,700 francs and paid four years, failing to pay back the money. It's unfair. It's my only credit, are young, want to get rid of it, but I gave no support. When I told them to give them 9,000 euros which we paid without interest they said that the bank can not accept the offer because I did not fit into the norms of prepayment. But what are the rules, do not know that I have not found anywhere, "said Prahoveanul.
"A lady called me once and told me that I have to pay the bank rates. I said I need support, they can not pay, given the amount reached franc. He told me to go to the bank the next day 2,000 francs. I said no and asked me if I have nothing to sell the house, any television or any land of their parents. Another time, replied my wife, who told employee

No comments:

Post a Comment