Thursday, March 12, 2015

He says last year the bank sent an official letter in which he requested to be given support to be

He was fired for the bank continuously call him at the office most
Login Register
A young man from Ploiesti most who worked in banking says he was fired after the bank representatives who have a loan in Swiss francs have repeatedly called to work and put them on wage garnishment, given that no could pay because of rising currency rates.
Marius George, aged 27, contracted in 2007, a loan of 10,900 Swiss francs, in order to buy a car. At the time, the franc was around 2.1 lei and the monthly rate amounts most to 450 lei.
"We took loans in 2007. Banks were gone insane to give loans in Swiss francs, probably knew what would happen. In 2009, I had already increased rate of 450 lei to 650 lei, which meant a lot in my family budget, "said the man correspondent Tuesday. Marius George was a journalist when he contracted loans in Swiss francs, but later engaged in banking.
He says he was fired in January after, unable to pay their rates since 2010, the bank's representatives began to call daily to his employer, claiming that he did not pay their debts. "The rate had reached 900 lei. They put on wage garnishment began phones at work. Although most I struggled me to have good results at work, I was fired because I blew all the time at work. I was told it would be better to break up, "said the man.
He says last year the bank sent an official letter in which he requested to be given support to be able to pay the debt. The man asked the bank to accept most to pay about 9,100 francs, the amount they had rest, without having most to pay and interest and penalties related. most Young says he tried and official telephone most and in writing negotiation in this regard, most but the bank's representatives have refused, telling most him that he has to pay a total of 15,000 Swiss francs.
"We contacted the bank to do somehow refinanced lei. I told them to help me pay my debt because they do not want to grow old with this loan. I was told it is a contract and it is a risk I have taken it. That, though at the time they told me that the Swiss franc is the safest currency. I was told to do loan in lei, euro, they advised me to do franc loan. I have sold very well. Nothing was accidental. I did not have any support offered to pay, although I what I wanted. I borrow from a friend, please pay 9,000 francs and bump, but they did not want. He said they had to pay 15,000 francs, "the man said.
The young man also said that although in 2007 he took a loan of about 24,000 lei, now has grown to 65,000 lei bank debt. He also says he can not engage in banking for appearing as a bad debt, although always tried to pay the debt, but was refused, being forced to pay a large sum unfair. most
"My chance is that I have nothing in my name, as I took it. Unfortunately, I can not get into banking, that's the first thing to check. It's an injustice. I paid 15,000 francs, given that we took 10,700 francs and I paid four years, failing to pay back the money. It's unfair. It's my only credit, are young, want to get rid of it, but I gave no support. When I told them to give them 9,000 euros that I paid them no interest I responded that the bank can not accept the offer because I did not fit the rules of prepayment. But what are the rules, do not know as I have not found anywhere else, "said Prahoveanul.
Read: Debt is primarily banks to depositors IMF recommends adoption of the law of insolvency, bank-client fostering dialogue for the Swiss franc exchange rate fell for the fifth consecutive day
Marius George also say that from the moment he began to delay payment rates bank representatives began calling him continuously and send them "a bag of letters".
"A lady called me once and told me that I have to pay the bank installments. I told him that I needed support, most they can not pay, considering the value reached by the franc. He told me to go to the bank the next day 2,000 francs. I said no and asked me if I have nothing to sell the house, any television or any land of their parents. Another time, replied my wife, who told employees that we are not able to pay and get along somehow, we are asked to provide a loophole. Employees replied: "I understand that you were married for love, '" said the man. He also

No comments:

Post a Comment