Wednesday, January 28, 2015

When I opened the third door of my calendar (what do you want ?! What ?! door click here) to see wh


When I opened the third door of my calendar (what do you want ?! What ?! door click here) to see what awaits me there is not polish but pearls Girl With a Pearl, pissed. All glitter, pearls, sequins these are a huge nuisance to me. Put them in this story and they drop out a few minutes after the effort. So what? Not worth. abbey Since it was clear to me that there is no chance that it will look a new week, I decided to play with him a little and create something useful but photogenic and sweet.
My help, two other products of Ciate. The first nail polish shade of palest pink Amazing Gracie and other sweet pink (finger rebel) Hoopla. Randomly sprinkled pearls rebellious finger and other fingers have created a French patently abbey useless :) but beautiful! All this preoccupation made me want something sweet and corrupt. So coffee with lots of milk and the Mount of marshmallow and vanilla strawberry. And so sweet start to the week! News on global climate degrees smile, sun returns! Have you all week sweet :)
Bunny responded:
Connecting to% s
Failed, please try again
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment