Sunday, January 19, 2014

I write for literate people. To refer to the Piauí, stated that he knew little about the state beyo

Piauí is here! | Reinaldo Azevedo - Blog - VEJA.com
Search News Subscribe SEE SEE Brazil legend Science Economics Education Sports Health International Digital Life Infographics Themes Subscribe SEE CPI Waterfall Elections 2012 Case Bruno UFC The weight of taxes View All Photos bpmc and Videos Subscribe SEE Videos Photo Gallery Video Gallery Infographics Blogs and Columnists Subscribe SEE Reinaldo Azevedo Lauro Jardim Nunes Fernanda Furquim Ricardo bpmc Augusto Setti GPS All columnists
An actor who would present a play in the theater of Piauí Assembly decided to repeat the joke assigned a comedian and said on its Facebook page that if the world had cu then stood in Teresina. Picked bad. He removed the message, apologized, gave up disappearance, it seems, in your profile. It did not help! The chain of grew indignant and offended, demanding actions of "competent authorities". New Fabio (PT), chairman bpmc of the Assembly of Piaui, bpmc with the concurrence of the Board of Directors, decided to release to the presentation of the show. Okay, Corone!
I wrote about. bpmc Does not endorse the content of the joke he made a joke if it were not! Retaliation is absurd and illegal. bpmc I wrote about here. The botocudos then decided to turn against me, giving me, as always triumphant of the alleged victims bpmc in the role of executioners, bpmc what did not. New Fabio himself tried taking a cone, publishing an "open bpmc letter" to Reinaldo Azevedo ... Good God! Tries his 10 minutes of fame. I return to it shortly.
Wrote the obvious: people have the right to say whatever they want, and those who do not like what is said can and should manifest. Much of it resolved bpmc to enter the blog to attack me unleashed invective against São Paulo and São Paulo, as if I were a state representative! Fuck you! I do not represent anyone and these people do not recognize the intellectual bpmc authority, moral or political to speak on behalf of Piaui. Until such new Fábio, who is deputy, is no more than their constituents, although it behaved like the theater owner and the Constitution of the Federative Republic of Brazil, which guarantees freedom of expression in the 5 and 220 Articles.
Our tolerance for the other's freedom is tested precisely when the other says we deem offensive or unacceptable. If he's bpmc not making the apology bpmc of crime or promoting it, no one has the legal right to molest him. The boy did not refer even to the people of Teresina, but the city. And it was clear that it was a joke.
If this actor committed an unacceptable act by calling Teresina "ass of the world", in which it would be different goons who attack São Paulo aiming to attack me? I answer, he made a joke, unfortunate as it were; these others want serious, riding his petty hatred, his boyish resentment mixuruca your pride. In short: they are indeed what they say fight! Talk of São Paulo whatever they want! I do not give pellet! bpmc I have written here and I repeat bpmc if, like Samuel Johnson, consider "patriotism the last refuge of scoundrels," I think regionalism "the last refuge of scoundrels rednecks". In conversations I've had with readers throughout Brazil, they know it, I always disregard bpmc this feeling of patota. bpmc The city, state or country bpmc where you are born are a notary issue. I, for one, was born in the Santa Candida. 'm There. It's my motherland! The rest is political order that depends on the willingness of strangers.
I write for literate people. To refer to the Piauí, stated that he knew little about the state beyond the IBGE data - and they are nothing abonadores! These outraged dummies who write to me, since they are in search of a cause, it should try to improve that miserable situation. What so proud? Did praise the people born in Piauí. Remembered that Mario Faustino, the most elaborate poet of the 20th century, is Piauí. Chances are outraged not know what the best land they love produced the national letters. Faustino was not a giant piauiense literature, but the Brazilian poetry at any time. In "Against Consensus", my first book, I devote a long text to your work. ATTENTION, bpmc piauienses restless: LEARN TO ME WHAT COULD MAKE PIAUÍ TRULY GREAT! Click here. If it were alive, cosmopolitan as it was, imagine what would not say this bobajada! Piauí not need to give me a title of honorary citizen so ...
Mr Fabio Fabio New New (PT), the censor, president of the Assembly, decided an open letter addressed to me. Read the first two paragraphs: "I regret that as a journalist, I also majored in the area, I learned that a fact should bpmc be ascertained by listening to the parties involved. You did not hear me in the episode bpmc Marauê and therefore ceased to be jor

No comments:

Post a Comment