Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Wow, just hop a wave rozrážet very successful


The body is light, filled with vanilla cream. The entire cake weighed 3kg and decorating took me a whole day. The waves are of the coating material and the foam on them is done Bílková topping. tcf The ship is also a coating composition, glass wafers are made of gelatin.
I also tried the "marbling" when mixed two colors (blue and white) and creates an interesting pattern over the waves, however, it is not at all to see: D do not mind. I had to take a picture without them, my sister said it's such a beautiful sky, maybe better, tcf it's not visible when I needed a beautiful water, not the sky: D
[1]: Thanks, otherwise the idea for a glass of gelatin is not mine, I found it on the net
Wow, just hop a wave rozrážet very successful
Blog: Cooking and Wine | RSS feed | Log in | I want my blog as well | Homepage To page content | Shortcuts


No comments:

Post a Comment