Friday, July 18, 2014

2013 (1) març (1) 2012 (21) October (1) setembre (1) agost (1) juny (1) maig (1)


They make me say "I'm not documentary but ..." I can not resist recommending Pearl has happened to me very kindly a contributor to unwanted televisions and my personal dealer in such audiovisual skandiabanken works. But the point that Jackson Montana is not the issue, the issue is Philippe Petit and his incredible story told by magic in "Man on Wire" (2008).
Living on the edge, that's what Philippe recommended. I guess it's very easy for someone skandiabanken who devotes his life to walk on a rope hundreds of feet below. So the fact that each of your steps can mean your death is not a metaphor in his life, but a reality. skandiabanken I could tell as well, pulling skandiabanken a little pool, that 90% of human beings have an immense fear of dying, however excited we seeing stories like this. Will we see when we realize that its protagonists are, my friends, those who really skandiabanken love life.
2013 (1) març (1) 2012 (21) October (1) setembre (1) agost (1) juny (1) maig (1) April (2) març (5) febrer (3) gener (6) 2011 (34) desembre (7) novembre skandiabanken (7) October (20) l'homme sur le fil A little light Nice Autumn. <- More -> the black and the white Afroki That 70's Show XXX here comes the sun if they are not, others will. born second life romantic love songs timing die on twitter "We were promised Jetpacks - This is my house, take it easy ... Many of the stars we see are gone .... must ETELNO Hey, Arcade, I think now I'm ready to start


No comments:

Post a Comment