Friday, July 18, 2014

Iabadabadabadú! And vengah and vengah! 2 months ... come on ... regleteo ... bidedos ng chilli ng .


Iabadabadabadú! And vengah and vengah! 2 months ... come on ... regleteo ... bidedos ng chilli ng ... bueno ... Fuaaaaah lánzate it! How much distortion by dios. There are good and Cole rotpunkts. And the question: Will there be results in the Vertikal? Last Wednesday we return to bigwalls. Now turn left frikie to get to scale. Rosita decide to go two days in a 'Montsec forever'. I will list the ways we could do together in the sene I repeat none. Climb on to Ager. We will make "Lantern Night" and disfrutona good way. Rock insurmountable passages and beautiful. And without Sobar! The truth is that we've ng had two very well. The next day we wake up soon Tardets advanced CB (Hut of St. Lawrence). At night we chose the route the next day. Rosita already know that I am a fan of Montrebei makes me a little present super good parity. Yes, we Montrebei. Iuhuuuuu! Learned 2 weeks trying to get there ... and then look, there we are. We go to a way of faciletes. The "Regard." Start with Paul and then deviates to the left. Rosita is curry throughout his life (I would see some freak of akesta say q q 7b's Kurri make sure she Akester long copmtant fifth scale, how brave you are done) and you will enciagalem. The festival begins. The truth is that the road is matojal forums, Kagu. Only suitable for super romantic minds. Exceeded matollam with a review that I'm going to feel sorry snap a fireplace where I've seen life so much rubble together. I got literally 3 feet ivy without touching rock. Awesome, I have not done in a long life m'h both GUARRO and rostollro. ng When Rosita rose, nearly kills me, I Curro a detour to return to the track ... and tranki! Rock tacky kill, land s'enfonsaava step, improtegible. Poor thing Rose knew that when R like I would talk in a month. What Carona ... poor thing. Fatal passed it but now encarrilàvem fireplaces road. The truth, they are quite beautiful. Trademark. And bird, we're high. Cooked and home! And Tuesday ng ... mais Montrebei. Stunning! Today we the Saumi and me. The storyline to do so via a normal one, not too tonyinera. We went to "Le Ariadne thread." I already called me this line together with the Shipwrecked when I make the path of "Pakistan returns." The beginning is quite matojerillo and a section of rock not too good. As we were passing the meter to my flatmate increasingly makes less pineapple. But I think inside, "if you had gone to Regard ..." ng Until we get cod. The long anthology: a dihedral of 6th asbolutament difficult to clean and protect. As I enjoyed por dios! The rest of the road was going dihedral systems and romanticots, reaching a length of plate sobervi. Roca good enough to sortideta friendly rock with Shelf and cutrilla caller. As I mole! I have also forced the A1 has free and dropped rotpunkt. Mark 6b but I think that is a very good 6c. Well, at least it seemed harder than other's I've ng climbed a 6b Montrebei. In summary, via a super nice and recommended. Although we have been, we must not take pythons. With jeta always ng leaves everywhere. Montrebei forever!
Osti you!! and I do not visit any Montrebei! encouraged me to see if, you lose the fear, and I aporpo of these someday! envy what you do! Congrats on your return to vertical adventures! it now if you do not brake! soon! March 19, 2009 19:46
Thread of Ariadne and two Regard ng de las muchas Faltan to me and I paetece stainless. When Leo the joke I do not know if it Haberl mejor Leiden Because on the one hand I entered miedo y por otro y ahora pienso to Friend CHEATING for meterme marronadas to esas. Enhorabuena por la actividad and the spirit. 21 April 2010 20:49
Afrorizos Albert "Ganxets" Ariadne Iban terrible Kintoplus Aunós The Nutcracker Perspective ... Thoughts vertical Pijuclimb Quo watery part SECAE Trails Vertical Reality The Dalton's Touching the void While climbing Vanidad vanity ...
2012 (1) May (1) 2010 (2) September (1) August (1) 2009 (10) September (1) June (3) May (1) April (1) March (3) "Raptor" stamp crochet guarantee vertiqua ... "Je ne is not no mountain climbing" 7a, 70m Mussara start the season Rebeiana "Regard" and "Le Fil ... February ( 1) 2008 (50) December (5) November (4) October (2) August (3) July (1) May (1) April (8) March (10) February ( 7) January (9) 2007 (18) December (3) Novem

No comments:

Post a Comment