Monday, April 21, 2014

I also is that you can


Is aimed at lifting of the ban on campaigning on the Internet, One Voice Campaign is a movement ibank of young people. ibank But, I please skip to the official page from the link at the bottom of the, If you are interested about the One Voice Campaign smile if I do not write at all things political ahead.
I think towards the people you press asking price, I want to write this blog and students, more than 100 people that said that blogging Sen'etsunagara, for the One Voice Campaign.
I also is that you can "belong" to a group of students Facebook, it was only was walking down the Asking Price Facebook page One Voice it was many humans are involved in this movement until a while ago.
But, I think right now, I that he became a member of this movement. It is because I took the "action" that output in the form of a blog.
And the state of the action, there is a large groove in the state free of "related". Of course, there is still groove also between the people who runs, but it is no more than the grooves, such as those jumping in a little more. I think with pride, I'm going to say as a member of the One Voice Campaign.
Previously, Hideto Yoshioka of Japan Heart teacher had told. The young people of "American," I'll change ibank the world ", it is boasted so even the guy, but what if the Japanese? This difference is greater ibank "
And
But, now, young people age is almost the same as I in reality is you're trying to change Japan.
It may be that "can not change the world servants" as say Mr. Hada KinoeFutoshi
But, I think we will be able to change the people
And, I think is.
With.


No comments:

Post a Comment