Monday, September 22, 2014

Me was also exactly about the poor condition db interactive due so that the hair tummennettiin your


Now have to admit that tyvikasvuni has reached a new pain threshold. Surprisingly for a long time, I was very overgrown at the base with you, but right here in just over a week is suddenly hit by anxiety. db interactive Every day seems to be a bad hair day and basal growth looks awful. I really do not know what to do with it. Definitely I would not want to dye the base of hiding it when I'm already half a year kasvatellut, db interactive but I'm wondering how on earth it should be bearable and panicky already thought about making an appointment with the hairdresser. I wonder if the top layer just turns up a few light track? Or even close to that in front of the face? Or is this just a phase of it, which is something I have to take if one wants to grow their own more visible? And above all, what then, if and when the base is still here even though five centimeters longer? It may be that by that time I have done something radical if you feel the hair will continue as in the last few days. Murr.
08.04.2014 at 22.53 Anna-Maria said:
Of course :) This is one of the trip purchased from cheap varnish. I fell in love color and this would be the same tone is simple and fast, but a bit bigger puteli! db interactive The other neon nail polish to pull strangely attracted to ... :)
If the purpose is to get more of your colored db interactive hair, could colormask efforts to help? If putting hoitsikkaan Biozell cappuccino and just a small dollop of chocolate brown? It could fold latvaa to the extent that the basal growth limit would be so clear?
Well when, well, when, I'm db interactive not in any would want to give up this light color! Light seems so from that I do not at the moment be completely yearn for your colored hair. My wonderful dream color would your own My color (not the staining applied its own color, but I really welcome the untreated hair), which is only lightly striped with light. So, I no longer any feeling like kokoblondia db interactive across its continued db interactive värjäystarpeen and wearability due to, but still I would still like to keep it a little db interactive lighter than your own is.
But then, there is the challenge that first you should db interactive get it's own color properly displayed. This is my light globe when there are so treated that it would take longer any stains or other treatments (color mask, yes, but the tracks are not), otherwise would be clever even though the size of the light part of dye and striped across the head, but not bleached my hair, but do not take it. So latvaa is not colored at all a couple db interactive of years, only touched the base, but I no longer could use it even when I would like to one degree more natural and far more permissive kampaajallakäyntiväliä.
That's why I wonder that if that alone would have been the base of the quite a few funny track to facilitate education, so I could give it to continue to grow and at the same time and get used to this and wondering what to do. But I think it difficult to go to, so maybe just have to give it more time to grow and at the same time of amphiphilic what you would do with it. Kai. : /
Me was also exactly about the poor condition db interactive due so that the hair tummennettiin your tone and facial in front of the left light so that the expression had blonde, curly hair even though in reality it was darker. It was a good solution if growth remained just out for a long time and I was able to be blondaamatta. Short hair joys that your hair got so much to measure during the winter, that I was able blondauskoukkuun back in the summer: D: D
Haha, maybe it is a bit: D The hair seems to be so prominent a part which is easy to get used to some kind (for men I've found that (own hair), the length of the hyyvin may be accurate, even if no one else would hardly notice the difference), the new color / model / feel of the acclimatization takes time though of course, kaikkeenhan I guess eventually you get used to :)
Oh, I so know the feeling! I have been in my life for a long time for your hair color, then red, then brown, and finally beige before I moved to light, and no doubt that the election was feeling quite clearly his own and also feel that the pale complexions tend to get a bit of my glow! Therefore, like all of its own color is not attractive, but a compromise, which would be a pretty even over its own color, and on the tracks could be right perfect! :)
My hair has never blonded completely, but light overall appearance was achieved db interactive for many years doing stripes on a light. So, if I understood correctly, so I just kind of what the end result you .. are you looking db interactive for? Hair in good condition, however, remained rel.
But then, the same could not apply the other way around? db interactive In fact, I tried a few times to the true red color in that range, and it always came out little by little doing stripes, never decolorization of dyeing + + VCR. The end result is not directly db interactive not perfect, but pretty good to me, however, it looked like it across subjects. So, if your goal is to first build out of old blonde and a place of color (and then to your healthy db interactive white stripes), does not produce a difference at this stage might pave the top layer of human hair doing stripes with a unique color? db interactive Still it is

No comments:

Post a Comment