Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Good day, Anna. Voti we zalendilis two days ago and went to Tode zhtot bank. Account bncr as we otk


As we suggested authoritative sources for the successful building of a credit history in Canada spouses desirable to have separate credit accounts bncr in different banks. Therefore, once we have received resident status, I went to open your own account with the bank CIBC. Why is this bank? I highly recommend his employer, which is his regular customer. Had to believe, because the employer - a man of business, he knows better, which bank is better. In addition, the bank and so I visit regularly for business purposes. bncr
At this time I have felt much more confident in the walls of a financial institution - not that the first time. "Saving account", "checking account", "credit account" - now I do not scare banking bncr terms)) Yes, and the status of permanent resident gave my person a little more weight in the eyes of a bank employee.
Despite staying in Canada for 7 months, we have by local standards are "newcomers", ie newly arrived immigrants, so I was offered a basic package for the "newcomers" - a year I will enjoy all the pleasures of the bank without the "annual bncr fee", but already there and see what happens.
Little remembered my relationship with Ukrainian banks. I am not master comparison of financial products (here's bncr just a different world), but as the man in the street can quite match the quality of service. Winkler and Morden, bncr of course, not Toronto, and I do not know what is happening in the big cities in Canada, but here in the province, there is hardly ever a queue.
And if in the Ukraine, I was sent to the bank with a certain reluctance, and the voltage is going to the Canadian bncr Fin. institutions bring me a real pleasure: here service bncr system bncr is designed so that the clerk to which I would not have got, I was treated as a long-time girlfriend. Then praise her hair, then asked where I bought my dress, it is still about something questioned. I understand that such behavior is rather standard, but so nice and settle their financial affairs, and "cracked his" in English.
Good day, Anna. Voti we zalendilis two days ago and went to Tode zhtot bank. Account bncr as we otkrvli as visitors per year free of charge for all uslkgi. But asked for 50 bucks for vvdachu chekovots books and did not give credit card until we zaimeem work and this is despite the fact that we are younger them money in the account. But in the RBC Bank, across the street, credit card otkrvli bncr us without question. But free obsluzhivsnie all this only the first six months. Hopefully tomorrow vstetitsya a picnic Stanislav.
Hey there! Still met)) I to blog yesterday and has not reached)) I in the CIBC credit card also do not want to give out, asked again to come up with documents and "peychekami" from work. Yes, in this regard, RBC is the best to start.
Canadian lifestyle Volunteering Leisure Activities Housing Immigration Canadian English Culture Machine Medicine Mennonites My thoughts are first steps Weather Holidays Press Product Incidents Jobs Miscellaneous Recipes Gardening Communication and Internet Finance bncr and Budget What to take to Canada Shopping
Recent Comments Repo4ka bncr on Canadian dumplings Repo4ka on third microwave for 8 months Repo4ka on we spent over the summer bncr Diana on Canadian dumplings Anatoly Cherkasov on we spent over the summer


No comments:

Post a Comment