Saturday, May 2, 2015

Then I was like tiny, I wanted to go myself banking365 away from Sweden. banking365 2012 I moved to


Because of the tight racing schedules so I got today (Saturday) free instead of Monday. And yesterday on the road from Rotorua so caught a sign my attention because I decided to return to Rotorua today. Started the day down on the town. Looked at a bank open on Saturdays and went in to ask about bank account. And so it begins again. Hell FUCKING PISS FAN! Last year I fought for months with Barclays for opening banking365 an account, but where there is some understanding because Jersey is a "tax haven". banking365 But now it seems that I have to redo the whole process here. Have checked up ANZ and BNZ. ANZ requires you to stay here for the next 6 months to get an account. I have just 5 months left here ... BNZ is a little more "travel banking365 friendly", so there I went. So they wanted to know if I had ID? Yep. IRD? Yes. An address? Hmmm ... Address-proof? Hmmm ... I explained that yes, I travel as well. Stops not ages for each site. I have an address proof, to the old farm. But not now ... Okay ... Can we see your old address banking365 proof? Yup, here. Nah, that we do not accept, so they said! That is a PO box, ha ha, we accept no PO Boxes! What do you suggest Dara? Yes, the family you live with must be customers of us, then can they guarantee that you live there, and then you have to open an account. But the family I live with are not clients of BNZ !!!! What the hell now then !!! ???? !!! Then you move to a hostel and so they may certify that you live there. Can not handle this! Fan can not check in to a Youth for a bloody bank account! I have a job and a place to stay until I go to Australia, and I need to have my account before Australia. I can not go around 10 000 in cash in your pocket! It does not work !!!! POO !!!! Ann got his account without asking banking365 a thing when she came to Auckland. As soon as I have time I will not go on BNZ here in Cambridge. Says the same thing and I'll throw my bankroll in their face and then put me down in the middle of the floor and bellowing. Or I will take with me a gun, and instead of shouting; "Give me the money !!!" so I'm going to scream; "Take my money Dara !!!" Only because of piss-Bank became all morning pissig. It rained and Rotorua was not the funniest city directly. Had no desire banking365 to go shopping on Christmas discount sales, has no place in the backpack, and the cafe where I wanted to eat there was one table available so I had to go on hungry. Everything is just so darn boring when you are alone. banking365 Got hold of a hot chocolate at Starbucks and some biscuits in a kiosk, then I gave up and went on.
Then I was like tiny, I wanted to go myself banking365 away from Sweden. banking365 2012 I moved to Jersey CI and a year later joined the flight to New Zealand, where among other things I had the privilege to attend some of the best racehorses. Now I have returned to Sweden, specifically Gothenburg, where I am studying to become an architect at Chalmers.
2015 (10) May (1) April (5) March (4) 2014 (193) December (9) November (18) October (22) September (18) August (7) July (2) June (3) May (19) April (18) March (25) February (26) January (26) 2013 (133) December (43) - The first sun rise of 2014 - - Happy new year !!! - - My 2013 - - Preparing for 2014 - - The year's penultimate day - - "I'll just," said Alfie Atkins and it says ... - Paradise Valley - - Rotorua and poo-banks - - Races in Rotorua - - The who would imagine Christmas - - First Day Of Racing - - Christmas Day - - KIWI Merry Christmas! - - My Christmas 2013 - - 30 degrees Celsius and Christmas shopping - - The day before Dan - - dryers are not blogging - - Easy Morning, hard night - - Right side? Wrong Side? Left side? - - All this names - - You're very pretty - - 48 To Go - - First day on the track - - The Last Ride - - Christmas do - - New Farm - - Time to leave - - Australia - - All night long - - A normal working day in December - - Christmas party! - - St. Lucia - - On top of the world - - Moving On - - I'm confused - - Working 9 to 5 ... In your dreams! - - We 'll do anything for food - - Life in a puddle - - Theodor - - While the rain poured down - - Once again we went to Whakatane - - 2 - - Po take Tue - November banking365 (46) October ( 43) September (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment