Sunday, May 3, 2015

2008 (20) April (1) March (1) February (7) January (11) 2007 (59) December (13) Nov


Has been and visited my brother in concrete country. Have hardly inside the door until the handset plingar. 539 My heart jumped enough of a blow when I read the following: "Stay away from BNZ I just got out of hospital. I had an EP attack. Yes I have epilepcy now. Please stay away from the BNZ. Thats all I have to say. " Well, it sounds harmless but for me who knows A, it is not difficult to decipher what he actually says. I do not take benzo first, so it is completely incomprehensible why anyone would ask me to stay away from it. And restraining means that he must not contact me in any way under any circumstances. Let me huh. Get out of my system. Your game does not bite me anymore. You are looking for empathy, you seek understanding and thus forgiveness. You want to give the appearance of something you never owned.
2008 (20) April (1) March (1) February (7) January (11) 2007 (59) December (13) November (12) October 539 (20) September (14) Revenge understand 539 your actions before They've become habits of mind-raping snow mortally tired my game - my rules long way to go whining needs scared for life fussy? When I start to think about it .. The Beginning of the End new blog


No comments:

Post a Comment