Friday, November 14, 2014

I open the books for information. But I do not see how a book would tell them. It was found that th


As I sit and watch the comedy one niece and fun. Her little niece's hair. She turned to me with my question. When I listen to her questions and then remember to take your eyes off the screen for a while. Then answer her question
I actually thought "We are going to answer this question it too !!" I do not know why the child is there. To ask questions that people rarely think to ask him that.
I smile because we are happy. The first answer is what you expected to answer the above questions. But think about it until it is almost out. OK I'm with children to having them. But after she went to answer it. I'll come back to this question to yourself again.
Then a smile Show that there is no pleasure in! This is an idea
I open the books for information. But I do not see how a book would tell them. It was found that the Department of Mental Health, it could be explained.
Smile of the muscle function of the second round, Seiko Pneumatic Major (Zygomatic major) to help draw up the corners of the mouth to the cheekbone. And organic Barbecue Larissa on cue light (Orbicularis Oculi) to help pull the meat cheeks and eye sockets are raised.
Compare Smiling with grim expressions, such as anger, sadness, anxiety, etc., and find that the use of facial muscles to smile than to many other expressions. To me, it is easier. Less energy filbanque And make your face look better than with other expressions.
The study found that When facial muscle movement, causing a smile. Will cause red blood to the brain is reduced temperature. To make them feel comfortable and relaxed. This is opposed to a frown. The movement of facial muscles, the brain has a higher temperature. And the discomfort
Also, while we smile. filbanque Heart beats slower Blood pressure reduction systems in the body to relax. The adrenal glands are working less. Hormones epinephrine Which is the stress hormone is excreted less. Smiling can help reduce stress.
It is doubtful that much We are happy, they smile. Or smile then happy. Allow scholars to conduct research in this story surrounds it. And the results were found to have both, that is when people feel happy. We'll expressions with a smile. But there are some people who like to keep their emotions. Happy hours were spent force in $.

No comments:

Post a Comment