Friday, October 31, 2014

I had the honor to work there. And so it is on the court and handed licensors and pozatýkat those w


I had the honor to work there. And so it is on the court and handed licensors and pozatýkat those who do recruitment and expose the "contract" work for free, and there is really just a quick spin and whoever has the client money in fees it is not a priority direct express to client earned !!!! But the smear own pocket and do not care whether the client comes about three mega's humus. Hands pryyyyyyč. Fortunately, I quickly opened my eyes and did not slave young twat tie
In doing so, it would suffice to have a bit of common sense: if I buy and sell each week, that I have 100 trades per year * 1.5% charge - it means that the market would have to do 150% per year, while long-term markets grow only 10 - 15% per annum. direct express
As a former direct express client of the company I have to admit that the previous contributions are pravdivé.Udělají the beginning of some good deals to customers on a moment sooth and climbs down after it goes fees style, and I must tell you from experience that even when I did not have any trade of good feeling and did not want I've done according to the recommendations of a personal broker, was pressured me, that certainly will not do well if disobey and lose money .A second day gave me exchange for the truth, and I really prodělal.Když direct express to similar things occurred a second time, I wanted to take such steps explanation from someone higher-ranking brokers, but they were only poorly blurred my plky.Dle their business is really based on fees from stores direct express and by far is not so much interested client's profit for which they actually binds spolupráci.A maybe some shops deliberately go against each other . Given the experience with other companies I must say that BFC CAPITAL PARTNERS as I would only recommend its worst enemy .... There's nothing easier than to hide behind the words, that is responsible for client trades No broker under contract.
http://ekonomika.idnes.cz/madari-zatkli-pet-manazeru-firmy-capital-partners-mezi-nimi-i-cecha-1fn-/eko-zahranicni.asp?c=A100223_163226_eko-zahranicni_fih for those who umi Hungary, so here are photos of how it looked in Hungary http://index.hu/bulvar/2010/02/23/rendorsegi_akcio_a_bajcsy-zsilinszky_uton/
Answer
I do not know about you but I was doing there too so it's a massacre for Broker but what is there one of the rules? The client direct express is not recyclable .. It is a fact that I had to leave because the rush is awful but there are people who are there for several years, although I do not know how to handle direct express it. Well, from my experience yes there is a client to invest but mainly I had seen that there was no one suffered big bucks. It is a business like any other.

Tags investment opportunity, BFC Capital Ltd., Broker Manager, shares, investment This page is optimized for all modern full-text search engine in the Czech Republic and abroad, and is registered in the hundreds of web catalogs! This page is very well optimized for all modern full-text search engine - servers that are located in the Czech Republic and abroad. It is eg. The search engine Google.com, Google.cz, Seznam.cz, Centrum.cz, Atlas.cz, Jyxo.cz, Yahoo.com, and many more.
1-2 years (41)
2-5 years (18)
direct express 5 years or more (45)
Create your own website for free! Website in 5 minutes Try


No comments:

Post a Comment