Sunday, October 19, 2014

eh, middle of the night, however, I called. in a word, I obviously had a negative account balance o


Newest Members Archive Rules <OBSERVE! Use the headlines! [Unknown_entity] [#] [pzrk] [#] [timer] [#] [Willibald] [#] [Petrovich] [#] and tags! (Tags) used tags Community Rules Record your question Specialized municipalities of NEED! WHERE TO BUY? Translate!
Hey, Hey, what it means to Ibanka (Swedbank) card instead of the status message "suspended"? card to me, valid until 2013, e? upd: Bank to call, map updated in the middle of the night. reason for suspension combank has been in the account balance. Thank you! # | Yes, there is a thought!
from: Willibald date: Apr. 14, 2011 - 11:00 am #
eh, middle of the night, however, I called. in a word, I obviously had a negative account balance over 90 days (wtf, do not understand this stuff though, because this account I do not drink, but its piečuks on top of it was, well .. be TNU). no applications had to be written, telephone card renewed, I will ask only the numbers from my doršibas codes, etc.. Reply | Previous
yes, there is a thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment